Lifestyle Station

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My friend sent me a website link where he said I had left a comment. When I opened the link, I felt the website unfamiliar, but people who posted comment has the same ID with me.

I replied to my friend it might not be me. Somebody else likely possesses the same user ID. I use the same user ID on other websites but not this one.

It caught my attention to read the comment and recall the past, getting more familiar with the comment and website. I did realize that it is my comment. It happened 2 years ago. I just went to the website few times and jotted down few words. I tried my user ID and imput my password. Successfully log in.

Is it funny? I forget posting comments on that website. I have registered many websites. Kind of mixed up. Maybe somedays you would forget commenting here.

1 Comments:

  • i do forget from time to time, such as some of my free email addresses... internet provides us enormous resources and people are kind of spoilled and waste them more and mroe.

    By Blogger Unknown, At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 6:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home