Lifestyle Station

Monday, September 17, 2007

My Friend' Story

I haven't done postings for a few days. You may know what I am going to say. Yes, sure, some excuses. I am going to tell you my friend's story. That's a lesson.

He is good at badminton. No doubt he plays a lot. The second day after he arrived at State College, he went to a badminton club. One week after the arrival he got his right knee hurt, fracturing the kneecap. He has done this kind of thing twice. Several years ago he injured his left kneecap and had a reconstruction surgery.

This time his condition was more severe. The doctor not only repaired his kneecap, but also replaced muscle for a torn ligament. The pain after surgery was so unbearable to him that he called police and emergency.

What I want to say is to do appropriate amount of exercise and keep us healthy. We all know proper exercise can bring us healthy bodies, but surpassing that limit would hurt us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home