Lifestyle Station

Monday, November 26, 2007

A Shallow Stream

I am back after the Thanksgiving holidays. Did you get some good deals? It must have been hard though. I know some friend lined up on Thursday evening last year in order to get a discounted laptop. I couldn't stand the cold of winter night, but shopping is still fun to do. We went to Grove City on Saturday. The outlet was crowed, and some people were lining up outside the Coach' s store. Some took a bus trip from Canada to the outlet for shopping. Does it sound crazy? Hoho, I love this Thanksgiving shopping.

4 Comments:

  • a beautifully captured & composed shot with lovely lighting & the colours...hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving & all the sopping in the holidays!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:23:00 AM  

  • Lovely photo.

    No we don't do the 'Black Friday' shopping. Too many people and too much chance of getting sneezed on. :-) Honest!

    And Cranberry Bread is a quick bread and the only kind I made. :-) Because it's easy!

    Please try it again, some time. I'll bet you'll love the way it comes out, when you make it again.

    Mari-Nanci

    By Blogger smilnsigh, At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:34:00 AM  

  • Hi Mari-Nanci, I did try again the night after I read your blog. It tastes better but looks sooo not puffy.

    By Blogger Viola, At Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:02:00 PM  

  • I really don't like shopping at all..... I got up early Thursday and took lots of pictures...and then came home and prepared our meal. And Friday we had leftovers....so I could spend the whole day taking pictures. It was very nice to have the time off.

    This is an absolutely beautiful picture!

    By Blogger Kerri Farley, At Saturday, December 01, 2007 3:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home