Lifestyle Station

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dose it deserve exceeding over the speed limit?

Sometimes we pass cars in front of us, because they move at around the speed limit, maybe 36 in a 35 zone. As all the drivers know in heart, only driving more than 15 over the speed limit is dangerous and could bring out severe fine, so it becomes a potential rule to drive between 5-15 over the speed limit.

On this Monday night I drove back from Pittsburgh. The traffic condition was so great. There were almost no cars in front of or behind my car. I drove at the fastest speed, 15 over the speed limit. Usually it takes 3 hours from Pittsburgh to State College. This time I thought I could save some time and get home much earlier. The fact is that it took 2h45min driving back home.

It only saved 15 min out of 3 hours. I am wondering whether it deserved exceeding 15 over the speed limit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home